Student Night at the Opera
Special tickets are available for the final dress rehearsal of every mainstage opera. These nights are reserved specifically for students to get swept away by great music and stories - while enhancing classroom learning with a pre-performance presentation. Registration is required.
2017/18 student night Performance dates
- Hercules vs Vampires: Saturday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m., Fox Theatre in Tucson
- Tosca: Thursday, November 9 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- Candide: Friday, January 26 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- The Barber of Seville: Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- Das Rheingold: Wednesday, April 4 at 7:00 p.m., Phoenix Symphony Hall
Contact email@example.com to register for Student Night at the Opera
Student Night Docent Trips
Attending Student Night at the Opera? Book an Arizona Opera docent to visit your school and prepare your students for the performance they will experience. Docent trips available with or without additional singers and range from 20 min-45 min.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding next year's student night.
All orders require a $5 handling fee. Student tickets are $5 (Title 1 tickets are free). Each group will receive 1 complimentary chaperone ticket for every 10 students. Additional adult tickets are $10.
- Students must have their ticket and be accompanied by a chaperone if they leave the building.
- Bus parking is provided, and requests for bus parking must be received one week prior to the event.