Jobs & Auditions
Since 1971, Arizona Opera has produced over 170 fully-staged operas and concerts. As one of the only companies in the country to perform in two major metropolitan cities, Arizona Opera presents artists of both international stature and emerging talent, and each season balances debut artists and the return of favorite performers.
- Provide administrative support to the President and General Director and Director of Finance
- Support Development Department as needed in coordinating and organizing materials for meetingsPrepare bank deposits and goes to bank
- Filing for accounts payable, finance and administration
- Match backup to all checks
- Post mark and mail checks
- Assist HR with E-verify, posting employment opportunities, make copies and files for the new hire packets
The Marketing Assistant performs a full range of tasks in support within the Marketing Department, including: assistance with email deployment and design, website content maintenance, content aggregation for social media, assistance in managing the department’s digital marketing strategy, as well as overall assistance in the completion of marketing goals for the organization.
Arizona Opera is looking to fill the position of Violin Two, Eighth Chair in our orchestra.
- 20 projected services for 2018/19 season (employment will begin in the 2018/19 season)
- Per service rate: $117.21
Application Deadline: August 29, 2018
Audition Date: September 1, 2018
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and audition information.
Supernumerary roles are brief, non-singing roles which feature prominently in fully staged operatic performances that Arizona Opera presents at Phoenix Symphony Hall and the Tucson Convention Center. Supernumeraries this season will share the stage with world-class international classical artists and will be fully costumed and made up for their stage appearances portraying priests, nuns, henchmen, ghosts, royalty, swordsmen, townspeople, and women of the night.