Jobs & Auditions
The Marketing Assistant performs a full range of tasks in support of the Marketing and Public Relations department, including: design project management, website content maintenance, assistance in managing the department’s digital marketing strategy, as well as overall assistance in the completion of marketing goals for the organization.
Arizona Opera was founded in 1971. Since its inaugural year, Arizona Opera has produced over 170 fully-staged operas and concerts. On stage, Arizona Opera presents artists of both international stature and emerging talent, and each season balances debut artists and the return of favorite performers. In addition to producing five grand operas each year in Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona Opera offers in-school touring productions and numerous outreach events for children and adults of all ages.
- Assist President & General Director with scheduling of appointments, calendar maintenance, and miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Coordinate meetings, organize materials for meetings, transcribe meeting minutes for all meetings
- Set up and maintain conference room for meetings
- Answer administration calls and inquiries
- Open and distribute mail
- Prepare and deliver daily bank deposit
- Manage building maintenance for administration building and warehouse
Supernumerary roles are brief, non-singing roles which feature prominently in fully staged operatic performances that Arizona Opera presents at Phoenix Symphony Hall and the Tucson Convention Center. Supernumeraries this season will share the stage with world-class international classical artists and will be fully costumed and made up for their stage appearances portraying priests, nuns, henchmen, ghosts, royalty, swordsmen, townspeople, and women of the night.