Student Night at the Opera
Special tickets are available for the final dress rehearsal of every mainstage opera. These nights are reserved specifically for students to get swept away by great music and stories- while enhancing classroom learning with pre and post-show presentations. Registration is required.
2017/18 student night Performances:
- Hercules vs Vampires: Saturday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m., Fox Theatre in Tucson
- Tosca: Thursday, November 9 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- Candide: Friday, January 26 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- The Barber of Seville: Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m., Tucson Music Hall
- Das Rheingold: Wednesday, April 4at 7:00 p.m., Phoenix Symphony Hall
Contact email@example.com with any questions regarding next year's student night.
All orders require a $5 handling fee. Student tickets are $5 (Title 1 tickets are free). All adult chaperone tickets are $10.
(Number of student tickets x $5 or $0) + (Number of chaperone tickets x $10) +$5 handling = TOTAL DUE
- Students must have their ticket and be accompanied by a chaperone if they leave the building.
- Bus parking is provided, and requests for bus parking must be received one week prior to the event.