Special tickets are available for the final dress rehearsal of every mainstage opera. These nights are reserved specifically for students to get swept away by great music and stories- while enhancing classroom learning with pre and post-show presentations. Registration is required. Book tickets now!
PHOENIX (Symphony Hall, 75 N. 2nd St)
All performances begin at 7:00pm. Pre Performance Lectures begin at 6:00pm
Please Note: Cruzar la Cara de la Luna is approx. 90 min long and is performed without intermission.
- Cruzar la Cara de la Luna October 9th, 2014 (Title I schools can attend this performance at no cost thanks to a generous sponsorship by JP Morgan Chase and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona.)
- Rigoletto November 13th, 2014
- The Magic Flute February 25th, 2015
- The Daughter of the Regiment April 8th, 2015
TUCSON (Tucson Music Hall, 260 S. Church)
- Cruzar la Cara de la Luna October 17th, 2014 (Title I schools can attend this performance at no cost thanks to a generous sponsorship by JP Morgan Chase and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona.)
- Eugene Onegin January 29th, 2015
All orders require a $5 handling fee. Student tickets are $5 (Title 1 tickets are free). All adult chaperone tickets are $10.
(Number of student tickets x $5 or $0) + (Number of chaperone tickets x $10) +$5 handling= TOTAL DUE
- Orders will be accepted until 5pm one week prior to the performance. If you need to change or cancel your order, please contact Joshua Borths one week prior to the performance.
- A minimum of 9 tickets must be purchased, with 1 chaperone for every 8 students. Home school groups are exempt from these requirements.
- Students must have their ticket and be accompanied by a chaperone if they leave the building.
- Bus parking is provided, and requests for bus parking passes must be received one week prior to the event.